Monday, October 19, 2009

Web 2.0

I fancy myself and advanced interweb user. If someone has a something they need done, I can find just about exactly what they want to do on the internetweb. I was excited about this assignment because I wanted to flex my interweb brain muscle for everyone to see. I wanted to find that super cool tool that you couldn't live without and share for everyone to see. However, all the cool sites I found like www.screentoaster.com, or www.screenjelly.com for recording screencasts, or facebook or twitter for keeping up with friends, or del.ic.ious or Digg for keeping up with what is popular on the internetweb. None of them impressed me more than www.allmyfaves.com. AllMyFaves takes the top 5 to 10 sites, mostly Web 2.0 sites for dozens of topics and puts them all at your fingertips.  While the lists are not dynamic, they are picked by allmyfaves editors based on popularity, uniqueness, and newness.  What I like about allmyfaves is that it takes the sites you know, like Google and Bing and shows you alternatives you might not have heard of.  So if you don't know what you are missing on the internet...  Try http://www.allmyfaves.com/.  

No comments:

Post a Comment